We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Italy and Spain

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Italy and Spain

How easy is it to travel from Italy to Spain and if I have 4 days in Italy,what are the things to cover /do?..I enjoy trying different cuisines and scenic places.

Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride
2,563 reviews
from US$57.10*
Special Offer
Dolomite Mountains Small-Group Day...
770 reviews
from US$176.50*
US$196.80
Special Offer
Skip the Line: Venice in One Day...
3,541 reviews
from US$76.20*
US$92.70
St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace...
290 reviews
from US$82.50*
Venice
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
9,432 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Italy and Spain

Most main Italian airports have flights to Spain the airlines are Iberia Vueling and some low cost like Easy jet and Ryan Air.

if you have 4 days I suggest you concentrate on one area/ city .

Chorley, United...
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
18,825 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Italy and Spain

Four days is not much to cover the varied delights of Italy. If you base yourself in venice you could take day trips out by train to interesting towns such as Padua, Treviso, Vicenza or verona.

if yu base yourself in Florence again you can take day trips out to fine cities such as Pisa, Lucca, Siena by train or coach.

See www.trenitalia.it for train timetables and fares.

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
3,979 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Italy and Spain

Is there any reason you need to go to Spain, Italy is such a wonderful place, you will need more than 4 days to see some of the main attractions.

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Venice, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
10,583 posts
516 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Italy and Spain

Four days? Italy is a big country - take a look at the map to give yourself a perspective. If you have four days for Venice, then I can understand that but not for the whole country. I assume that you also have four days for Spain and, if yes, I would suggest that you pick either Italy or Spain this time around.

5. Re: Italy and Spain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2014, 05:18