We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alilaguna to Rialto stop, Rialto to Venezia S. Lucia

Seattle
Level Contributor
328 posts
Save Topic
Alilaguna to Rialto stop, Rialto to Venezia S. Lucia

Hello and Thank you all for so much great information. I hope this information is not already here somewhere. I have read throught the transportation thread as well as several trip reports. So I am sorry if this is a repeated question.

We will be arriving in Venice staying at the Locanda Casa Petrarca.

Can someone guide me in right direction and line from Marco Polo Airport to Alilaguna Rialto stop. Then we are leaving for Rome from Venezia S Lucia via Rialto stop. Looking for directions there as well.

Thank you all so much.

KayC

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
46,895 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alilaguna to Rialto stop, Rialto to Venezia S. Lucia

The Arancio line Alilaguna goees from Marco Polo to Rialto,

on leaving take the I or 2 line Vaporetto from Rialto to Santa Lucia Station , Ferrovia is the stop,

Seattle
Level Contributor
328 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Alilaguna to Rialto stop, Rialto to Venezia S. Lucia

Thank you Sophie, is that line easily marked when leaving the airport.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
46,895 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alilaguna to Rialto stop, Rialto to Venezia S. Lucia

Yes, well signposted a covered walkway,,take you about 10 mnutes

4. Re: Alilaguna to Rialto stop, Rialto to Venezia S. Lucia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2014, 06:20