We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Venice

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Topic
Venice

Hello,

I booked a trip between 2-5 November in Venice.Someone can tell how the weather is like on this time of year?

Can you recommend me a good hotel also.

Thanks a lot

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
48,504 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Venice

No one can know what the weather will be like then, statistics can give a rough idea, , but things can change year by year,

Have a look at www.venere.com put in your dates and budget see what is on offer,

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Venice

Thanks I just wanna know if someone was in this time of the year I mean in November .

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
48,504 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Venice

will give you statistics for November , but no one can tell you what it actually will be like,

https:/…Venice-Venezia-Veneto-Italy

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
93,352 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Venice

If you do a Google search for "weather venice november", you will find dozens of web sites that will tell you what the weather has been like in past years. You can hardly expect that someone will type out a report especially for you when the information is so easily available.

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Venice

Thanks but I never request this,just wondering if someone was in this period of the year in the past.That's all nothing more.I gave search and I read on tripadvisor also .

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
93,352 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Venice

You said: "Someone can tell how the weather is like on this time of year?" Surely that is a request that someone type up a report for you?

7. Re: Venice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2015, 20:24
Chorley, United...
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
18,954 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Venice

Almost certainly the weather will be too cool to lunch or dine out-of-doors which is always one of th pleasures of Venice in the spring and summer for me.

Hotels - all Venice is safe and secure with lots to interest visitors so you can choose a Hotel with confidence. Just check on the Venice Hotels button on the left of this page and read the user comments carefully before selecting a Hotel within your budget.

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Venice

Thanks

Venice
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
9,528 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Venice

Well last year temperature was mild and we had a massive aqua alta on November 1st - loads of rain. The year before colder but sunny. Dress in layers and bring an umbrella.