We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

acommodation for 1 adult and 2- 18 year old girls in Venice

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
acommodation for 1 adult and 2- 18 year old girls in Venice

Hi. In April I'll be in Venice for 3 nights with my daughter and a friend of hers. Does anyone have any suggestions for a reasonable accommodation? Perhaps a B&B with 3 beds in a room? I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks.

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Venice, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
7,963 posts
446 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: acommodation for 1 adult and 2- 18 year old girls in Venice

river, try searching this forum for previous threads on affordable places to stay. There were several going in the last few days.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
46,258 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: acommodation for 1 adult and 2- 18 year old girls in Venice

Look at www.venere.com for triple rooms, if you enter your dates and budget it will come up with anywhere available

Boston...
Level Contributor
189 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: acommodation for 1 adult and 2- 18 year old girls in Venice

I did something similar with my 2 daughters and would suggest that once you find a few places, try and stay in the Dorsoduro siestere. University is there and lots of young people, which would be fun for your daughter and her friend.

Chorley, United...
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
18,577 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: acommodation for 1 adult and 2- 18 year old girls in Venice

The only Hotel I have stayed at with my grandchildren is the American-Dinesen just off Campo San Vio in Dorsoduro. We had adjacent rooms so very convenient but did not consider all of us sleeping in the same room, far too disturbing.

Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: acommodation for 1 adult and 2- 18 year old girls in Venice

Thanks for the tips. I would like to stay in Dorsoduro . My husband and I stayed there years ago and really liked it. Adjoining rooms are a great idea. It might be beyond my budget but I'll definitely look into that.

Thanks so much for your help.

6. Re: acommodation for 1 adult and 2- 18 year old girls in Venice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2014, 05:17