We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in Venice

Ziar nad Hronom...
Level Contributor
41 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Parking in Venice

Hi there,

I'd like to ask a question.

I am traveling on Monday to Italy for business by car, and I was thinking to spend few hours in Venice, to have a break on the way.

My question is where to park. Is parking spot in Piazzale Roma OK for few hours? I just want to walk through city, spend some time in Saint Mark's square and continue on my way.

Thanks a lot for any advice.

Peter.

United States
Level Contributor
9,718 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking in Venice

You can park in the big lot in P Roma but you will have to pay the rate for 24 hours. I remember it being around €26.

TAB

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
87,578 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking in Venice

An alternative costing a bit less would be to use the big parking station at Tronchetto, to the right at the end of the bridge into Venice. You can take a vaporetto on Line 2 from there down the Grand Canal to San Marco.

Pembroke Pines...
Level Contributor
65 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking in Venice

There is a parking lot right across from the train station and is not expensive,

4. Re: Parking in Venice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2015, 05:19