We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early flight from VCE, staying near St Marks.

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Early flight from VCE, staying near St Marks.

Hello!

I´m traveling with my family of 4 and will be getting a flight out of Marco Polo Airport to Rome on a Saturday in summer.

Our flight departs at 7:50 am, and we have only small back packs so can take them inside the plane.

I´m worried I cant find how to get from our Hotel near St Marks Square to the airport in time.

Can you advice what we can do to arrive there no later than 7:00am (if logical) without spending a fortune?

Thank you all!

Venice, Italy
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Early flight from VCE, staying near St Marks.

Don't worry and read FAQs.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187870-s301/Venice:I…

For timetables, see

http://www.actv.it/pdf/UM/U-5.pdf (ACTV bus from Piazzale Roma to Marco Polo airport)

atvo.it/images_doc/linee/Linea_35_-_dal_30.0… (ATVO express bus from Piazzale Roma to Marco Polo airport)

www.alilaguna.it/en/linea-blu/blu-timetable (Alilaguna Blue ferry from Venice to Marco Polo airport)

actv.it/sites/default/files/ultimorario.pdf (waterbuses timetable - summer timetables will be published in late may)

Edited: 20 April 2014, 23:52
Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Early flight from VCE, staying near St Marks.

Thank you very much!

I read that FAQ, but saw the alilaguna schedule and did not match what I was looking for (obviously did not look hard enough!)

The rest I got confused...

I appreciate your prompt, complete and helpfull reply!

3. Re: Early flight from VCE, staying near St Marks.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2015, 06:15