We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

venice airport to San Polo

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Topic
venice airport to San Polo

Anybody can advise how to reach my hotel somewhere in San Polo area from Venice airport by public transport bus or train?...I will arriving night and difficult for me coz this is my first time....??

Filmer

Venice
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
9,145 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: venice airport to San Polo

On arrival at Rialto - walk into campo SSan Bartolomeo it is at the foot of teh rialto bridge and take the street that is adjacent to the Disney Store this will bring you to the Campo Alla Fava,.

Tallahassee, Florida
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: venice airport to San Polo

This might help with understanding the forms of transportation available in Venice:

europeforvisitors.com/venice/articles/local-…

13. Re: venice airport to San Polo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2015, 06:16