We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help me decide hotel in venice

bangkok
Level Contributor
55 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Please help me decide hotel in venice

I am torn between either Locanda Orseolo hotel or Novecento Hotel. Both are in my budget, both seem great with great reviews. Please which should I stay in...thank for your help.

Special Offer
Dolomite Mountains Small-Group Day...
772 reviews
from US$174.00*
US$194.10
Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride
2,566 reviews
from US$56.30*
Special Offer
Skip the Line: Venice in One Day...
3,543 reviews
from US$75.10*
US$91.40
St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace...
294 reviews
from US$81.40*
UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,829 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please help me decide hotel in venice

Locanda Orseolo is very popular, very near the Piazza San Marco, have you checked for availability ?

both are well reviewed , and in the same sort of area,

north carolina
Level Contributor
6,581 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please help me decide hotel in venice

V,

You are worrying too much. Either of these would be eminently satisfactory. They are so close as to not make any difference in convenience,

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please help me decide hotel in venice

Spending 1 night (possibly 2) in Venice in June with a car. Please suggest best place for hotel, preferably with free parking. Or a campsite with travel connections to centre.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,829 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Please help me decide hotel in venice

The only Hotel I know of in Venice with parking, is the Santa Chiara, whether it is free I don't know,

Venice, Italy
Destination Expert
for Venice, City of Venice
Level Contributor
7,844 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Please help me decide hotel in venice

I don't know if the Santa Chiara currently has parking, as it is undergoing an expansion construction, and the area where they used to have parking is currently a giant construction site. I believe it was an extra cost, but am not certain, and do not know how much it might have been, if anything.

6. Re: Please help me decide hotel in venice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2015, 05:17