We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doge's Palace cheaper afternoon ticket?

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
38 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Doge's Palace cheaper afternoon ticket?

I've read on some travel websites and on old posts on this forum about a discounted afternoon ticket for Doge's Palace and Correr museum. I know that it is only valid for that one afternoon from 3-6 pm.

is this still available? How do I buy it? Old posts say to buy it on the venice connected website but I don't see it now.

Thanks!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
10,629 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Doge's Palace cheaper afternoon ticket?

there is no discount, this is what's available from the official site (3rd item in the list - Muve)

veneziaunica.it/en/…20Veneziani

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
38 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Doge's Palace cheaper afternoon ticket?

Ok thanks. When you go to the official website for doge's palace and go through the process to buy tickets, it lists the afternoon discount under different options for discounted rates.

Here: http://www.vivaticket.it/index.php?nvpg[evento]&id_evento=1208489&idt=629

But when I actually go in to buy a ticket that rate isn't one of the options to select. Maybe an old category that no longer exists?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
10,629 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Doge's Palace cheaper afternoon ticket?

I still cannot see any discounts from vivaticket. The only discounts offered are:

- child, student, family pack, over 65 and rolling Venice card holders

and the full price is the same at € 16.50

4. Re: Doge's Palace cheaper afternoon ticket?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2015, 05:16