We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Venice for 2 Nights on Honeymoon $500-600/night Budget

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Richmond, Virginia
1 post
Save Topic
Venice for 2 Nights on Honeymoon $500-600/night Budget

Hey all, heading to Venice in October for 2 nights on our honeymoon and would love any recommendations on places to stay in Venice with a 500-600/night budget! All input is appreciated, thanks!!!

sfc
Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
617 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Venice for 2 Nights on Honeymoon $500-600/night Budget

I always liked Luna Baglioni for it's luxury, service and close proximity to San Marco Square. It also has a water taxi landing, which is so convenient. I believe you can find a room there within your budget.

Chorley, United...
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
18,469 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Venice for 2 Nights on Honeymoon $500-600/night Budget

You should have a fairly wide range of choices for such a sum. Remember that in Venice star ratings are never very reliable. Nowadays i usually use 4 or 3 * rated Hotels and find them just as comfortable as the 5* I have used in the past. Perhaps they will lack an elevator but the saving means I can afford excellent dinners with first class wines. I know which I prefer.

Maryland
Level Contributor
1,428 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Venice for 2 Nights on Honeymoon $500-600/night Budget

The Bauer L' Hotel fits your price range for even a canal view room in October. It is very near Piazza San Marco has a private landing and very comfortable. Breakfast on the patio is canal side and great for watching the traffic on the Canal. The view is great you see the church of Santa Maria della Salute across the canal. It is easy to walk to La Fenice, Rialto, Academia, Dodges Palace, very well located. They have private landing for water taxi and also they are just a short walk from a vaporetto stop.

If you want to enjoy their marvelous breakfast spread it is better to have it inclusive in your rate, buying the breakfast separate is very expensive, however with just two nights you can easy get breakfast near by for less.

NY
Level Contributor
3,570 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Venice for 2 Nights on Honeymoon $500-600/night Budget

For the perhaps ultimate, maybe the Gritti Palace?

5. Re: Venice for 2 Nights on Honeymoon $500-600/night Budget

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 06:16