We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Combined Secret Itineraries and Torre dell'Orologio Tours

Malta
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Combined Secret Itineraries and Torre dell'Orologio Tours

Hello,

I would appreciate if someone may shed some light please on the prices per adult for the combined Secret Itineraries and Torre dell'Orologio tours.

The full price of the Secret Itineraries and Torre dell'Orologio tours are Euro 20.50 and Euro 12.50 respectively. The reduced price of the Secret Itineraries and Torre dell'Orologio tours are Euro 14.50 and Euro 7.50 respectively. If we purchase these two tours, will we pay the reduced price for each tour (i.e. Euro 22 per adult)?

Thank you in advance.

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
2,325 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Combined Secret Itineraries and Torre dell'Orologio Tours

I believe the "reduced" ticket price refers to EU seniors. I do not believe there are any combo tickets for those two sites. There should be something on the website that explains what is considered for the "reduced" price.

London
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Combined Secret Itineraries and Torre dell'Orologio Tours

In February I bought a ticket for Secret Itineraries Tour. Three months later (and about a week before my trip to Venice) I decided to book the Torre dell'Orologio. When I went back online, I got the second tour for a reduction. I am not a Senior Citizen. Hope that helps.

Malta
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Combined Secret Itineraries and Torre dell'Orologio Tours

Thank you for the info. So BluebelleLondon, if I follow you well the first tour is paid in full while the second tour is discounted.

Thank you in advance.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,277 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Combined Secret Itineraries and Torre dell'Orologio Tours

We went on these 2 tours in March. Buying online at the same time, the programme automatically gives the discount. It's NOT just for EU residents.

Malta
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Combined Secret Itineraries and Torre dell'Orologio Tours

Thank you gigis_mum for your response. Since you purchased the tickets just a few months ago, I would appreciate if you may please let me know whether you paid the reduced price tickets for each tour or only for one of the tour.

London
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Combined Secret Itineraries and Torre dell'Orologio Tours

I only paid a reduction for the second tour - I don't know whether I would have got a reduction on both if I had booked both at the same time but if you intend to do the tours anyway, it is just a bonus getting a reduction.

Level Contributor
183 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Combined Secret Itineraries and Torre dell'Orologio Tours

I entered the reduced price for both. I am pretty sure that I read on trip advisor that it is for both. It is not a senior discount- just a discount for bundling the two. I hope someone who has visited these sights on a combined ticket will reply.

Level Contributor
42 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Combined Secret Itineraries and Torre dell'Orologio Tours

I booked both these tours last year and provided they haven't changed the process, you'll be able to get the discounted price for *both* tours. I booked both tours at the same time.

Also, you do not have to be a senior or an EU citizen to get this particular discount.

The booking website is not the clearest (I remember it drove me batty trying to figure out what I'd have to pay), but once you enter your info and jump through the hoops, it becomes clear.

Enjoy your tours!

9. Re: Combined Secret Itineraries and Torre dell'Orologio Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 13 June 2014, 14:30
Edited: 13 June 2014, 14:30
Level Contributor
183 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Combined Secret Itineraries and Torre dell'Orologio Tours

Thanks for the clarification. I remember clicking around a lot on that website.