We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tickitaly.com for Doges palace secret itinerary tour?

London, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
tickitaly.com for Doges palace secret itinerary tour?

Hi,

We are hoping to take the Doges palace tour on Thursday 17th July.

In many reviews, people say to book through viva ticket. However, there are none available on this site for our date. While researching I have noticed tickitaly have tickets available yet list them as "secret tour".

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with tickitlay? or other ways of getting the tickets? We would need the English spoken tour.

Many thanks

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,339 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tickitaly.com for Doges palace secret itinerary tour?

I would think if Viva ticket have nothing, they are sold out they are the official sellers,

Victorville...
Level Contributor
140 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tickitaly.com for Doges palace secret itinerary tour?

Hey Sophie8,

Just a FYI as I noticed you are a destination expert and might like to know... The Tickitaly site does offer tickets for the secret itineraries tour even when Viva tickets are sold out. I was able to take part in the tour this morning via this method. Viva tickets were sold out for several days but I was able to purchase them through tickitaly on Friday night. The obvious downside to this is the price was 25€ instead of 18€ directly through viva. I would not have had to take the tour without them so it was well worth the extra 7€.

Edited: 14 July 2014, 04:39
UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,339 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tickitaly.com for Doges palace secret itinerary tour?

Thanks interesting,

Denver, Colorado
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: tickitaly.com for Doges palace secret itinerary tour?

We wanted to do the same thing on Aug 3 and tickets are sold out through Vivaticket. Did you take the tour through TickItaly? If so, did it work out?

Thanks!

Denver, Colorado
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: tickitaly.com for Doges palace secret itinerary tour?

We wanted to do the same thing on Aug 3 and tickets are sold out through Vivaticket. Did you take the tour through TickItaly? If so, did it work out?

Thanks!

London, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: tickitaly.com for Doges palace secret itinerary tour?

Yes we ended up booking it anyway and all was fine! Simply printed off the confirmation and brang them to the guest desk at doges palace, who swapped them for the tickets. Would definitely recommend the secret tour :)

Denver, Colorado
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: tickitaly.com for Doges palace secret itinerary tour?

Thank you so much for the fast response! So glad to hear it worked out. I am going to book it right now. Thanks.

8. Re: tickitaly.com for Doges palace secret itinerary tour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2015, 05:15