We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment Rental- please advise

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Apartment Rental- please advise

My daughter has sent me an apartment link that she is considering for a 2 night stay for her and her boyfriend at the end of their vacation next month. I am concerned that it only has one review even if it is a good one. It is through Tripadvisor but the owner has only advertised there since January 2014 and the review of one of her other apartments is bad. Does any one know this apartment? Any other suggestions of apartments for only a 2 night stay? It is at the end of their 10 day travel all around Italy and I think they want to keep a 2 night stay less than $300. They have an early morning flight out and would like to stay convenient to get the bus to the airport very early morning.

Thank you for any help. The apartment is located at cannaregio 1119, according to an e-mail from the owner.

Here is the link:

tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g105467…

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
46,127 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment Rental- please advise

Don't know the apartment but the location is fine, convenient for transport etc, there are very few apartment rentals you can rent for just 2 nights in Venice,

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment Rental- please advise

Thanks Sophie. Yes, she has found that 2 nights is hard to come by. She is fine with the location but I am concerned about the lack of reviews and that the only review is good but posted rather anonymously. We appreciate your input.

3. Re: Apartment Rental- please advise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 07:16