We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to hotel al sole from marco polo airport

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
78 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
How to get to hotel al sole from marco polo airport

Help am going to venice in two weeks, am confused by the buses, has anyone been to this hotel,and can advise me on the best way to get there, any help gratefully recieved. Thanks in advance.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
45,838 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get to hotel al sole from marco polo airport

The Buses go to Piazzale Roma, from there it is not too far to walk, I have stayed there,

Chorley, United...
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
18,412 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get to hotel al sole from marco polo airport

It ios over 30 years since my wife and I stayed at the Al sole. There are ACTV No 5 scheduled bus services and ATVO coaches running from Marco Polo to Piazzale Roma in about 20 minutes.

Not far to walk from the Piazzale - about 350 metres - but if you have difficulty with heavy baggage then a private water taxi from Marco Polo will take you directly to the front of your Hotel on the Fondamenta Minortto in around 25 minutes. They can be booked at one of the two water taxi desks in the Arrivals Hall at Marco Polo but are pricey - c. 120 euros for the launch (not per person)

3. Re: How to get to hotel al sole from marco polo airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 07:16