We are planning to visit Italy in May next year. I know it's too far fetched but we just wanna book tickets so that we don't procrastinate further.
We'll be coming from Switzerland and staying in Venice, then moving to Rome.
This is what we are planning to do in Venice:-
- Wander aimlessly and get lost in Venice for 4-5 hours
- Visit St. Mark’s Basilica
- Visit St. Mark’s Square (late night when it's not a fish market)
- Take the boat tour on Grand Canal
- Glass-Blowing Demonstration on Murano Island
- Tour the Doge’s Palace
- Take the Elevator to the Top of the Campanile
- Escape the crowds for a day and go island hopping
Do you think I can add / subtract something here? How many days do you think I should stay in Venice before embarking on my journey to Rome? Should I take train to Rome from Italy or should I fly?
Many Thanks.Edited: 01 September 2014, 09:11