We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights from JFK in June

Dallas, Tx
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Flights from JFK in June

Planning a trip to either Venice or Rome (or both) in June flying from New York City (JFK). Does anyone have a good idea as to whether airfare will drop if I wait until closer to the time of the trip, or should I lock in now? Looks like its in the range of $1000 per ticket right now. I notice tickets thru March are much cheaper, but realize June is a more peak travel time.

Thanks for any advice,

Reeg

Chorley, United...
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
18,643 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights from JFK in June

Probably quite cheap, even in June, to fly one of the cheap carriers acros the Atlantic to France or UK and then fly with the really cut price airlines such Easyjet or Ryanair into Italy. Especially if cost is a priority

2. Re: Flights from JFK in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 05:20