Planning a trip to either Venice or Rome (or both) in June flying from New York City (JFK). Does anyone have a good idea as to whether airfare will drop if I wait until closer to the time of the trip, or should I lock in now? Looks like its in the range of $1000 per ticket right now. I notice tickets thru March are much cheaper, but realize June is a more peak travel time.
Thanks for any advice,