We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from Milan/Bergamo airport to Verona

Queensland
10 posts
Save Topic
Getting from Milan/Bergamo airport to Verona

We arrive into Milan/Bergamo at 21.00 on a Monday evening & need to get to Verona. Is there a bus or train at the airport that we could use or what would be the best option.

We also need to travel back to Milan airport for a 06.00 departure would there be a airport shuttle or what would be your suggestions

UK
Level Contributor
2,879 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting from Milan/Bergamo airport to Verona

If you are not prepared to rent a car I would suggest you ask your hotel to arrange a taxi to pick you up on arrival and take you back for departure. Verona is 115kms from Bergamo airport.

Verona, Italy
Level Contributor
734 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting from Milan/Bergamo airport to Verona

A bus (once it was line C, actually i don't know) will bring you to the train station and from there a train (with change in Brescia).

I don't think at that time will still run the shuttle bus to Brescia, but if you find it, catch it and then from the Brescia's train station catch directly a bus to Verona.

To go back more or less the same troubles... but i don't think you'll find a train or a bus to Bergamo at 2/3 a.m. i suppose you have to reach Bergamo the night before, sleep there and leave from there for the airport by taxi in the early morning.

Otherwise, renting a car is the only suitable way to reach Bergamo so early in the morning, and reach Verona so late in the evening.

3. Re: Getting from Milan/Bergamo airport to Verona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 05:26
Get answers to your questions about Verona
Recent Conversations