We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice needed please....????

London, United...
Level Contributor
653 posts
Save Topic
Advice needed please....????

Hi there,

We are a family of 4 along with our two daughters aged 13 and 15 we are visiting Verona in September 08

on the occasion of my sisters wedding which is in Verona but we are then moving on to Sirmione.

I have looked at a few Hotels in Verona and would welcome any advice please we will only actually be in verona for the TWO FULL DAYS because our flight arrives late in the evening and the last day we move to Sirmione............

Hotel Antares

Saccardi Quadrante Europa

Hotel Villa Malaspina

Bw Hotel Firenze and

San Marco Hotel, Verona.......

any input would be appreciated have looked at some reviews and a couple sound a little too far out, but am open to further suggestions.. again...!!

.........Thanks...' Grazi '.........

The DmM.....x..............Ciao...

Verona, Italy
Level Contributor
734 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice needed please....????

Hotel Firenze is the one centrally located and better for a short visit7stay in the city.

Quadrante Europa is quite far from the city, close to the airport.

San Marco is nice but not properly centrally located if i remember exactly the location.

Hotel Aurora seems to be smart and for sure central (Piazza Erbe)

London, United...
Level Contributor
653 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice needed please....????

Hello there,

Thanks very much for your valued reply.

We have now discarded the Hotels too far away from the city of Verona.

I am interested in the San Marco as it has a swimming pool which my daughters would enjoy at the end of the day, a big attraction..!!

Also i like the look of Villa Malaspina, any thoughts on this Hotel, or is it too far out to enjoy our stay in verona.

have looked at your suggestion of the Hotel Aurora, and looked again at Bw Hotel Firenze both look okay but have no swimming pool, not essential but a big plus..!!

.............Thanks in anticipation of any other valued suggestions........ Grazi

..................Ciao for now

......................DmM...

Derby, England
Level Contributor
22 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Advice needed please....????

Hi I have posted a review of the hotel Giberti, we stayed there over the New Year and found it really good, location wise, you can walk from the train staion and 10 mins to Piazza.

Any more info ?, do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers

Roy

4. Re: Advice needed please....????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 02:19
Get answers to your questions about Verona