We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help me decide...please..?

Which Verona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
653 posts
Save Topic
Help me decide...please..?

Hi........

We are family of 4 2 adults and two girls aged 15 and 13, we off to Verona for a visit for 3 nights ( but will actually only consist of 2 full days ), before travelling to Sirmione for my sisters wedding in September.

I need help to decide on Hotel, choices are:

Bw Antico Termine ( family room )

San Marco Hotel ( Quad room ) OR

Bw Hotel Firenze ( Apt (?) for 4 )?

chose first two Hotels as they have swimming pools girls will enjoy those..!!.......

Have looked at the few reviews there are, but still undecided and really need to book, not interested in 2* hotels...!! Not an option I'm afraid..!!

anyone with any ideas please let me know..?

Many thanks DmM x x

Verona, Italy
Level Contributor
734 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help me decide...please..?

Hotel Firenze would be my choice, just for the distance with the squares, monuments and life...

Then San marco a little bit out from the city center but still in Verona.

Antico Termine is located in Lugagnano, not far form the city, but for sure you've to move by car every day to reach Verona or by bus but you're constrained with busses schedule.

London, United...
Level Contributor
653 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help me decide...please..?

............Hi okay Dave thanks for your help......

..............I have now booked at the San Marco Hotel, the swimming pools 'swung' it for me, my two girls will love using it, it was a close thing between the Bw Hotel Firenze and the SM but i have now booked direct with the Hotel, in a DeLuxe Quad room for the 4 of us, they have been very good with the emails and i so look forward to our first visit to Verona for the 3 nights, after that we move to Sirmione to celebrate my sisters wedding in September, so looking forward to it.......!!

.............So thanks again, and Ciao for now.....!

.................Anything we absolutely must do.??..

.......................Regards the DmM...x.....

3. Re: Help me decide...please..?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 09:19