I'm organising a trip for twenty Swiss adults in Verona. Most of us know each other and have travelled together many times before.
Group: 20 Swiss adults who attend my English classes in Switzerland. This will be our 10th trip we are taking together.
Hotel: Hotel Mastino
Thursday: Arrival: 12.30 at train station (coming in from Zürich) Tour of Verona in German
Friday: Full day in Venice
Sunday: open Departure: 16.00
I'm looking for ideas about:
- when and where we can do wine tasting and dining at a winery near Verona. (Sat. night or Sunday afternoon?) I've seen Family Mazzi's winery has been recommended.
- transportation for 20 to the winery
- informal, reasonably priced restaurants in Verona for lunch or dinner
- tour guides who speak German for Verona city tour
- Possible dinner with English-speaking Verona locals or tourists. We love to use our English and meet new people!
Except for the hotel, none of our plans are set in stone. Thanks in advance for all your responses!