We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day in Verona - what should I see, eat and hear :D

Which Verona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
molezz
1 post
Save Topic
One day in Verona - what should I see, eat and hear :D

Well, I booked a train from Venice to Verona on 30.03, which's supposed to arrive Verona at 8:00 AM and an another from Verona to Rome at 22:00.

I pratically have a whole day for Verona. Thus I listed some places to visit ( Piazza Bra, the Castle of Saint Pietro, Juliette's house, Romeo's House, the Arena of couse)

Is it enough for a day or should I add more. We will mainly walk around the city.

And by the way, what's the name of the Verona train station and where is it ?

Thanks

Verona, Italy
Level Contributor
734 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One day in Verona - what should I see, eat and hear :D

Hi, take a look at the other similar post close to yours, you'll get all the answers.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
8,334 posts
425 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One day in Verona - what should I see, eat and hear :D

Hello molezz:

First welcome to Tripadvisor forums!!!

Read this posters!!!

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187871-i409-k2049…

Enjoy!

Patsy!

3. Re: One day in Verona - what should I see, eat and hear :D

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 17:18