We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

time needed for Verona-lago di Garda-Mantua

Which Verona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Athens, Greece
4 posts
Save Topic
time needed for Verona-lago di Garda-Mantua

Hallo!

I'll stay to Verona for 2,5 days (3 nights) at 23-25 of October 09.

I want to see everything in Verona,

and to visit Lago di Garda and Mantova (by bus or train).

Please tell me, do I have enough time??

Verona, Italy
Level Contributor
734 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: time needed for Verona-lago di Garda-Mantua

To pass through every one of this places YES, for sure you've enough time...

To VISIT them all NOT AT ALL.

To visit properly Verona with all the monuments, churches, treasures (hidden and not hidden gems) you need at least 2 or 3 days.

To visit Mantua (Mantova) a couple of days. In one day, if lucky and running in Mantova you could visit Palazzo Ducale and Palazzo Te. But you'll miss all the rest...

About the lake, it's more relax and nature rather then properly a "cultural" visit (with some nice exception) so... when i have to relax... i need time otherwise i'm in stress, right the opposite target of my main purpose... And more... the lake is quite LARGE... and you can go there using busses only (on the sides) or by train (on the southern coast). Where are you plannig to go ???

If you have only a couple of days (hopefully not a monday) then get concentrated on one thing only and let the rest for a next visit...

Otherwise, if not interested in a deep visit, move around (by car) and "touch" all this sites...

Athens, Greece
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: time needed for Verona-lago di Garda-Mantua

Thank you very much for your answer.

It was really helpful.

Have a nice day. :)

3. Re: time needed for Verona-lago di Garda-Mantua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2010, 07:16