We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Verona/Lake Garda queries

Dublin
Level Contributor
171 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Verona/Lake Garda queries

Just wondering if anyone has been to Verona and Lake Garda? If so, what was it like? Thinking of bringing my mother here as a birthday treat in late Summer. I would like to stay in Verona for a few days and maybe get a bus/train to Lake Garda preferably the south part so as I read it's not as hilly (for my mother) as the northern part of the lake. Can anyone recommend a nice town to see at Lake Garda would it be possible to do a lake trip also in one day or would that be fitting too much in. If anyone has any recommendations of nice 3/4* hotels, restaurants, cafe/bars and sights to see would be great also.

Mentioned in this post
Verona
Verona
Province of Verona, Italy
Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Munich, Bali
Level Contributor
13,108 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Verona/Lake Garda queries

duplicate post?? exactly the same as your other post - suggest you remove it to avoid confusion

2. Re: Verona/Lake Garda queries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 04:42