We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

track work bremmer pass

Which Verona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
3 posts
Save Topic
track work bremmer pass

I was planning on catching the train in September from Verona to Munich but notice that track work will be happening and it says bus from Bremmer to Innsbruck. Will this be well organised with large suitcases or chaotic i.e. train/bus/train and how long would it add to the trip? should an alternative mode of transport be taken

Verona, Italy
Level Contributor
734 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: track work bremmer pass

How long... about 40 minuts how good... who knows ?

The only other ways... by car (carsharing at the Hostel could be available) or by plane with airdolomiti...

Edited: 02 June 2012, 18:33
Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
9,707 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: track work bremmer pass

I have recently contact Austria rail www.oebb.at and they informed me that if you are taking the Verona - Munich intercity service it should be unaffected.

Please note the VERONA-MUNICH intercity services are GERMAN not ITALIAN trains. If you wish to book this service book it on German National rail website www.bahn.de

By booking this in advance you can get discounts and get single fares as cheap as €39

DO NOT use italian rail www.fsitaliane.it or any third party reseller.

Brisbane, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: track work bremmer pass

Thank you for your posts - I think we will chance our luck with the train and hope all runs smoothly.

4. Re: track work bremmer pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 20:16