We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a nice hotel in Verona

Dublin
Level Contributor
161 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a nice hotel in Verona

I am thinking of heading to Verona for a couple of days in September and would like to book a nice hotel. A few things though I am travelling with my elderly mother so there would have to be a lift. It doesnt have to be mad expensive just clear, friendly and close to the city. Any 3* hotel recommendations appreciated.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,062 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a nice hotel in Verona

Check hotels www.venere.com

Verona, Italy
Level Contributor
36 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a nice hotel in Verona

Hello,

I live in Verona and I'm so in love with my city that I decided to open an Agriturismo..

Surely you and your mom will find very beautiful Verona .... if you can go to the Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes. It is near the center, you come up with the bus and do the photos of city as postcards.

Verona is a generous and city welcomes you and embraces you.

Verona is history, culture, relaxation, nature...

On the hills near the center of Verona (Quinzano, Torricelle , Avesa, Parona) there are cottages and b & b very beautiful.

They are at your disposal for any information.

I hope you come to Verona!

Best regards,

Monica Altobello

Edinburgh, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Garda, Lake Garda
Level Contributor
7,947 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a nice hotel in Verona

Hi, I have stayed in the Hotel Giulietta e Romeo in Verona and the location is ideal. It is in a little street parallel to Via Mazzini and literally a minute from Piazza Bra and the Arena.

www.giuliettaeromeo.it/index.cfm?lang=en

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187871-d2374…

4. Re: Looking for a nice hotel in Verona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 July 2012, 17:37
5. Re: Looking for a nice hotel in Verona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2013, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Verona