We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel saint pietro verona

Guildford
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
hotel saint pietro verona

We are visiting Verona in three weeks time and would like to know what this hotel is like and what are the main attractions in the area

Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from...
126 reviews
from US$108.45*
Italian Cooking Class in Verona
38 reviews
from US$109.67*
Verona Walking Tour: Historical...
56 reviews
from US$54.84*
Special Offer
Verona Food Walking Tour
42 reviews
from US$82.25*
US$91.39
Verona, Italy
Level Contributor
734 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel saint pietro verona

Are you sure the hotel is located in Verona ???

I mean in the city ?

About the attractions, just take a look here on tripadvisor there are reviews and descriptions.

Davide

Verona, Italy
Level Contributor
332 posts
382 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel saint pietro verona

I know where hotel San Pietro is located. At the beginning of via Tombetta, at the end of Viale Piave. I don't really know how the hotel is inside, I've never been inside and none of my firends stayed there (it is a 4 star hotel though). The hotel is not in the center and you need a car or the bus in order to reach Piazza Brà and the Arena. The area areound the hotel is not fantastic, but it is not dangerous either, just far from the center.

Hope this helps.

Sergio

Guildford
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel saint pietro verona

Hi Sergio

Thanks very much for the info, I thought it was probably quite far out of town, Im hoping there is a shuttle bus.

Anne

Verona, Italy
Level Contributor
332 posts
382 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel saint pietro verona

The hotel is not out of town, it is still within Verona city limit, but it is not central (in what we call the historical centre). They might have a shuttle bus. If they don't I am sure you can easily use public busses. There are bus stops everywhere. Ask the reception for the right bus to reach the centre.

Sergio

Verona, Italy
Level Contributor
734 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel saint pietro verona

www.hotelsanpietroverona.it/dove_siamo.asp…

This is the english site who explains how to reach the hotel (completely renewed in the 2005)

Basically, from the train station the bus 41 during the day and 94 in the evening/night with just 2 stops bring you at the main entrance of the hotel.

6. Re: hotel saint pietro verona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Verona