We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant recommendations

Which Verona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North west of...
Level Contributor
95 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant recommendations

We're due to stay in Verona this Tues and Weds and wondered if anyone could make any restaurant recommendations. We are staying centrally but happy to walk anywhere if needs be!

We would really like to find somewhere rustic serving traditional Italian food and not too expensive or touristy. A true taste of Italy for the area. I have attempted to research restaurants but there are just so many and such mixed reviews. I just don't want to fall into the trap of going somewhere really expensive then being really disappointed. Lunch and eve venues much appreciated.

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
374 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant recommendations

Dove guide 2013 recommends Al Bersagliere in via Dietro Pallone 1.

Traditional local and regional cuisine served in an elegant trattoria/enoteca. Cost 25-40 euro pp.

www.trattoriaalbersagliere.it

North west of...
Level Contributor
95 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant recommendations

Thanks Aussie 11 it's now on my list!!!

3. Re: Restaurant recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2014, 05:18