We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stag/Hen do activities and Shisha places etc...

London
Level Contributor
180 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Stag/Hen do activities and Shisha places etc...

Hey guys, I am getting married on May the 31st of this year in Verona centre but the night before on Friday, we were thinking of having a mini stag/hen do. Nothing too crazy, my father and her father will be there so more of a fun activity or nice bars? Not so much clubs. Do you have any recommendations? When I went to Verona for a day trip last year I did not stay till night time so not sure how nightlife is over there.

Also, are there any Shisha places in Verona? One of my friends who is coming to the wedding loves that stuff and is desperate to know haha.

Lastly, other than the obvious (Arena, Romeo and Juliet, Teatro Romano) and a few churches, is there anything else i should recommend my guests to go/plan and see? We already booked them a day trip to Venice and some to Lake Garda.

Thank you :)

Art&Chocolate Gallery Cafe
Gift & Speciality Shops, Coffee Shops, Wine Bars
Verona Wine Tours  Il Maestrale
Scenic Walking Areas, Walking Tours, Cooking Classes, Wine Tours & Tastings , Wine Bars
London
Level Contributor
180 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stag/Hen do activities and Shisha places etc...

anyone..?

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
33,946 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stag/Hen do activities and Shisha places etc...

You might have had more luck referring just to "fun activity or nice bars" rather than specifically stag/ hen activities, which mystify most continentals (and others).

"Shisha" is called narghilè in Italy, and while there are a couple of shops where people can buy the equipment and tobacco, the only place I can find where it would be possible to smoke one in Verona is this Moroccan restaurant: tripadvisor.it/ShowUserReviews-g187871-d3961…

Re nice bars, you could try this one: tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g187871-d2… or disco/pizzeria/lounge bar Piper in Via Torricelle (http://www.piperverona.it/dove-siamo/) : http://www.piperverona.it/gallery/

For the rest, you'll have seen tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g187871-Activiti…

Italy
Level Contributor
6,097 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stag/Hen do activities and Shisha places etc...

Don't look for "shisha" in Italy, it's another way to call something illegal to smoke!

As Qaminari suggested, you have to look for a Narghilè and you can find them only in north african or turkish restaurants.

4. Re: Stag/Hen do activities and Shisha places etc...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2015, 04:24