We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tips for visiting Veneto in Sept

Which Verona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
9 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Tips for visiting Veneto in Sept

Planning to visit Veneto for 4-5 days late Sept with my wife and 3 kids (16 yrs Boy and 2 girls 12, 8). I need suggestions for:

1- The best city/ village to stay in.

2- I prefer vacation rentals, any suggestions for web sites.

3- Activities for the Kids and us Adults.

Thank you.

Edinburgh, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Garda, Lake Garda
Level Contributor
7,085 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tips for visiting Veneto in Sept

Hi, Verona is a beautiful city with lots to see and do. It's also close to Lake Garda where there are lots of activities - hiking, cycling, canoeing, swimming, windsurfing etc. From the town of Malcesine at the north of the lake there's a cable car up to Monte Baldo.

At the south-east of the lake there are the theme parks of Gardaland and Canevaworld which, given their ages, would probably appeal to your children.

Verona, Italy
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tips for visiting Veneto in Sept

Hi RelaxedAraba,

If you will come in September, of course "Verona"!

Verona is a lovely city, a perfect place for families.

I suggest you to come in Verona from 18 of September and visiting our wonderful city during TOCATI' Festival (A biggest international festival of street games), great experience for adults and child.

If you want visiting Verona in a particular and easy way, you should do it by bike, I tried it with a small incoming local tour operator (Veronality) and I really enjoyed my time.

If you prefer vacation rentals I suggest you Airbnb.

3. Re: Tips for visiting Veneto in Sept

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 05:15