We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Five days in Verona!! What should I definitely do?

Leeds, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Five days in Verona!! What should I definitely do?

I'm spending five days in Verona at the end of October and will be have four half days to fill. I've seen the usual tourist must-do's but am open to any suggestions of things to see or do.

Also, what would be the best way to get around Verona for four days? As it will be the afternoons when I'll be exploring, the hop on-off bus doesn't seem the cheapest or most logical way.

Any other general advice about Verona is welcomed! :)

Thank you!!

Verona, Italy
Level Contributor
734 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Five days in Verona!! What should I definitely do?

Verona is a fullfilled city, monuments, art, design, and nice shops... but the city centre is quite small, you don't need a bus or other ways to visit it rather than your feet. To visit properly the monuments will take you a good 3 half days or more.

2. Re: Five days in Verona!! What should I definitely do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Verona
Recent Conversations