We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting outside Verona & weather in Veneto during October

Which Verona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rehovot
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Visiting outside Verona & weather in Veneto during October

Dear All,

I have two questions before going on our trip to Verona and the Veneto area next week:

1- What is the best way to explore lake Garda without a car? I know that many of the cruises don't work during October. We would like to reach Limone sul Garda and other lovely cities around the lake from Verona.

2- What is the best way to travel from Verona to Cortina d'Ampezzo without a car and is it possible to do it in a one-day-trip?

3- What is the weather like in Verona and the Veneto area during the beginning of October? Does it rains constantly? Is it cold?

Thanks in advance for all your good advices!

Best Regards,

Gaviota.

Verona, Italy
Level Contributor
734 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting outside Verona & weather in Veneto during October

SOrry, maybe is to late...

1) By bus (bus station in front of the train station) you can go all around the lake if the boats aren't properly working.

2) By train until Calalzo and then by bus until Cortina.

3) Today is cloudy but really HOT, i think tonight will be rainy, uually you have a mix of rainy days and sunny days, sunny days in October are really nice for the clear and fresh air.

Enjoy your stay in Verona.

Giusy & Davide

2. Re: Visiting outside Verona & weather in Veneto during October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 02:17