We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trani and san pietro in bevagna

Stillwater, Oklahoma
4 posts
Save Topic
trani and san pietro in bevagna

We are planning a visit to Puglia, driviing in one day from Siena and spending the night in Trani, then on to a rental beach house in San Pietro in Bevagna.

We are looking for a b&b in Trani for one night with parking.

We'd also appreciate any personal comments about the area around San Pietro. We know that we can make day trips to the larger cities,Lecce, etc, , but does anybody have experience poking around that beach area? Small fishing villages? good restaurants??

Thanks,

MWA

Guildford
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: trani and san pietro in bevagna

I don't know about San Pietro but I do know Trani is great. Two restaurants there I would definately recommend are "Darsene" which is on the south side of the port, and "la Ghiara" which is just over the road from the station. Both are very nice indeed.

London, England
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: trani and san pietro in bevagna

The local town website lists B&Bs and hotels;

http://www.traniweb.it/turismo/hotel.asp

we stayed in and would reccomend Albergo Lucy (se the website) , a great site, by the sea, but ver cheap, with unrestricted on street parking- not guarded but the area looks safe. Other TA posts say they don't always accept one-night bookings, so I guess that depends on seson. Good trip

3. Re: trani and san pietro in bevagna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 02:18