We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi cost and length of ride from Bari airport to Bari port

chicago
Level Contributor
418 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi cost and length of ride from Bari airport to Bari port

We need to return our rental car to Bari airport, and then catch a ferry to Dubrovnik at Bari port.

How long is the ride and how much (approximately) would it cost to hire taxi?

Thank you!

castellana grotte
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi cost and length of ride from Bari airport to Bari port

At the Airport of Bari there is a shuttle bus to Bari central train station,every 20/30 mins, from there to the port it is approx 2/3 km. Alex

chicago
Level Contributor
418 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi cost and length of ride from Bari airport to Bari port

Thank you, Alex!

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
169 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi cost and length of ride from Bari airport to Bari port

Hi, we also need to get from the airport to the Dubrovnik ferry. We will have luggage, so taking a shuttle to the train station and then walking 2-3 km doesn't seem like the best option for us.

How much is a taxi and how long does it take?

Isn't there a city bus that goes from the airport to downtown, with a stop at a plaza that is much closer to the port, maybe 1 km or less? I thought I saw that on a map.

thanks...

castellana grotte
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi cost and length of ride from Bari airport to Bari port

dony know how much the taxi will cost but its only a short ride. There is a bus station outside the train station as well, alex

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
165 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi cost and length of ride from Bari airport to Bari port

I will be traveling in the opposite direction. Arrive at port from Dubrovnik at 8am and have to catch a flight at 9.30am on Air One.

1. Do Ferries always arrive on time?

2. Does it take long to disembark?

3. I cant read flight terms & conditions in Italian. I presume checking in 30min before flight departs on Air one is okay?

chicago
Level Contributor
418 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi cost and length of ride from Bari airport to Bari port

No, it does not take long time to disembark. I am not sure if the ferry arrive on time all the time, but it was on time, when I took it.

The taxi from the airport to the port is 25-27 EURO

7. Re: Taxi cost and length of ride from Bari airport to Bari port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2011, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Bari