We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving 8.00 at night by ferry, will I find accommodation?

Which Bari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
queensland
Level Contributor
430 posts
180 reviews
Save Topic
Arriving 8.00 at night by ferry, will I find accommodation?

I will be arriving in Bari on Thursday night at 8,,0pm from croatia. i have not booked accommodation and normally like to arrive and just see what we find in accommodation round town. not sure if this is good idea as we are arriving at 8.00pm and also not sure how far Bari ferry is from town centre. Hope smeone could get back to me today if possbile, I know it is short notice but only jsut thought about the time I will be arriving.

Thank you

Bari, Italy
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Arriving 8.00 at night by ferry, will I find accommodation?

Hi there ! Right in front of railway station there is hotel "Leon D'Oro". Hope it will help you somehow. I live in bari so if you need some advice don't hesitate to ask me.

Edited: 26 August 2011, 22:56
2. Re: Arriving 8.00 at night by ferry, will I find accommodation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 21:16
Get answers to your questions about Bari