We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving from Rome to Assisi to Foggia

Aliso Viejo...
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Driving from Rome to Assisi to Foggia

Hello,

I like to know if it's easy to drive from Rome to Assisi. From Assisi to Lanciano. From Lanciano to Foggia and then from Foggia to Naples? I want to visit these cities and I want to know if it's worth it to rent a car from Rome to do this route and then return the car in Naples once I get here, We can spend a night in Assisi and a night in Foggia. I'll be with my family of 5 people.

Thank you,

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
88,261 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driving from Rome to Assisi to Foggia

Not difficult to drive. Some will be divided-highway motorways, and much will be on ordinary two-lane good quality country roads. See www.viamichelin.com for estimated travel times and costs.

2. Re: Driving from Rome to Assisi to Foggia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2015, 21:16