We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental at Cagliari airport.

Level Contributor
317 posts
Save Topic
Car rental at Cagliari airport.

Any suggestions for a dependable car rental company at the Cagliari airport?

Mapua, New Zealand
Level Contributor
371 posts
270 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car rental at Cagliari airport.

We used Europecar for our car rental in Sardinia last year. We had no problems at all.

Alghero, Italy
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Car rental at Cagliari airport.

Hello,

I can confirm Europcar as a good company. They are among the cheapest and with them you can pick the car up in an airport and leave it in another without tremendous surcharge.

Regards

Travelling The World
Destination Expert
for Alghero, Melton Mowbray, Elora
Level Contributor
15,325 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car rental at Cagliari airport.

Sardinya is another good company. They are usually the cheapest in my experience.

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car rental at Cagliari airport.

I always use www.autonoleggiosardinya.it I have used them many many times and always had perfect service. I would recommend you take out the superkasco insurance (excess waiver) and the above company will quote for this on the site. What I like about them is what they quote, you will pay with no hidden extras

5. Re: Car rental at Cagliari airport.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2009, 08:20
Get answers to your questions about Sardinia