We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tourist tax & bus times tables

Which Alghero hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
CornwaII
Level Contributor
28 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Tourist tax & bus times tables

Am returning to Hotel Oasis in Algherro visited 10 years ago. There is now a tourist tax payable to the hotel, can anyone tell me if this has to be paid in cash or do they accept a credit card?

Also does this hotel have an evening dress code (husband wears long trousers anyway in the evenings, but does he require jacket or tie? Also extra charge at the Oasis for air con. any ideas as to prices please.

Buses from the hospital down the road to Algherro town, any ideas of the numbers or where I can

find a time table please?

Thinking of hiring a car this time for a couple of days, any thoughts on best places to visit please?

Will do Sassari by train again, beautiful town to visit.

Hoping the pasta is still as wonderful in the Hotel restaurant.

Staying at Oasis first two weeks in September.

Many thanks in lots of questions sorry.

London
Level Contributor
1,174 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tourist tax & bus times tables

I think the Hotel are probably the best people to ask.

Olbia
Level Contributor
601 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tourist tax & bus times tables

As far as I am aware the newly elected mayor of Alghero has announced recently about a tourist tax to be introduced in Alghero. It is not clear as to whether this charge will have immediate effect and how much it will be per day.

3. Re: Tourist tax & bus times tables

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Alghero