We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel to porto torres

Which Alghero hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edenbridge, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
travel to porto torres

I have to travel from alghero to porto torres to catch a boat. What is the best way of doing this?

thanks.

alghero
Level Contributor
481 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel to porto torres

What date? Take a bus from Alghero (Via Catalogna) and it will leave you in Porto Torres. Bus company: Arst.

http://www.arstspa.info/714.pdf

If you have some problem in interporetating this, please let me know what time you want to leave from Alghero and week day and I will help, ciao

Edenbridge, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travel to porto torres

Ciao!

Thanks very much. We are due to travel Wednesday 30th July, to arrive approx. 15.00hr at the port. It looks like the bus at 12.50 will work. Are the buses reliable? And do you know how much it will cost per person?

Grazie mille

alghero
Level Contributor
481 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travel to porto torres

Yes, can take that bus of 12.50. Ticket costs 3,00 one way and can buy in the ticket kiosk on Via catalogna itself. If you need to go to the Porto Torres harbour of medium size boats, get off at last stop via mare pensiline. Ciao :)

Edenbridge, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: travel to porto torres

Will do! Grazie Mille!

5. Re: travel to porto torres

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Alghero