We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yeahj! Finally finished my triplist South Sardinia

Which Cagliari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leiden, The...
Level Contributor
441 posts
369 reviews
Save Topic
Yeahj! Finally finished my triplist South Sardinia

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i25461-Sardinia…

it took some time... but here it is!

Sardinia, Italy
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Yeahj! Finally finished my triplist South Sardinia

Always good to read feedback on the forums from someone after their trip, very interesting selection of locations and sights on your itinerary. Makes a great link to use for people asking 'what to do?' in Southern Sardinia ;)

Given the archeological theme of your trip, I'm slightly surprised you didn't visit the Roman temple of Antas & the Roamn baths of Fordongianus though.

Leiden, The...
Level Contributor
441 posts
369 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yeahj! Finally finished my triplist South Sardinia

I had it on my wishlist, but it was just a bit too 'up North' for us to plan in the days we went in the direction of Oristano (first day was by public transportation and that was, let us say, a challenge....

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yeahj! Finally finished my triplist South Sardinia

Great detailed itinery.

Interested to know how you got on with the bus from Cagliari to Pula as will be doing that in a couple of weeks.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,065 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Yeahj! Finally finished my triplist South Sardinia

It is very simple, you catch the bus from the bus station by the rail station, my OH hates public transport but we managed it in the other direction where ticketing is a little unusual! It's an interesting route and lots of lively people on board. I thought it was a good efficient clean service.

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Yeahj! Finally finished my triplist South Sardinia

Thanks Penny going from Cagliari out to Hotel Flamingo and like travelling on buses if safe as Journies are more interesting.

Coming back we will have to get a taxi as time wil be tight to get the flight home.

Leiden, The...
Level Contributor
441 posts
369 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Yeahj! Finally finished my triplist South Sardinia

really no problem there! www.arst.it , Cagliari Autostazione ARST

In the morning busses leave from 05:25; 06;30, 07:20, 08:00, 08:20, 09:15, 10:30 etc. Quite regularly. Back in the afternoon was a bit more tricky... at 14:00h. or at 16:20, so that was a gap....

7. Re: Yeahj! Finally finished my triplist South Sardinia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 03:16