We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sicily hotels for March

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
31 posts
150 reviews
Save Topic
Sicily hotels for March

Please give feedback on hotel selections:

Hotel Elimo in Erice;San Domenica Palace vs. Grand Timeo in Taormina; Centrale Palce vs. Villa Igiea in Palermo. How hard or easy is it to take the hourly shuttle into Palermo from Villa Igiea? Still trying to find a good hotel in Agrigento. How is the Foresteria Bagliodella Luna vs. the Colleverde vs. the Dioscuri Palace?

Brownsburg-Chatham...
Level Contributor
277 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sicily hotels for March

The only hotel I can comment on is the Collaverde Park Hotel in Agrigento. It is in a nice location within a nice downhill walk to the valley of the Temples as well as the museum. I only stayed ther 1 night but thought that it was convenient for people who want to visit the sites.

2. Re: Sicily hotels for March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2006, 12:25
Palermo
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sicily hotels for March

Villa Igea is very far from the center city...I suggest you the CENTRAL palace Hotel, that's near the most interesting monuments, churches, squares, ancient markets...

Regards,

Romina.