We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

36,000 forumposts by Vagabonda!

Paris, France
Level Contributor
133 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
36,000 forumposts by Vagabonda!

Another milestone for Vagabonda... 36,000 (36,003 as we speak) forumposts with help and information almost the clock round. Just counted (by help of software) - 916 posts since 16 august, so that's an average of around ca. 30 posts a day. unbelievable!

They should give this lady an award of honor from the president of Sicily for all she does for the tourism industry over there!

Congratulations !

Edited: 14 September 2011, 11:04
Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
98,033 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 36,000 forumposts by Vagabonda!

Thank you rcsmit – That’s really sweet!

Glad someone’s watching - I missed it!! :-)

Grazie mille!

Vagabonda

2. Re: 36,000 forumposts by Vagabonda!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 September 2011, 11:35
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Messina, Bratislava
Level Contributor
1,929 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 36,000 forumposts by Vagabonda!

Vagabonda is an invaluable resource for TA. She has always an answer for everybody. Her posts are always detailed and helpful and that's not easy in such a big place as Sicily. We all appreciate her work on TA.

Thank you Vagabonda!

Edited: 14 September 2011, 11:17
UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
46,238 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 36,000 forumposts by Vagabonda!

Quite amazing as it is not over a really period, but people really appreciate her import, makes it all worth while .

Sophie

Paris, France
Level Contributor
133 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 36,000 forumposts by Vagabonda!

Forgot to say that when needed, she contacts a company or whatever for more information for us... needless to say that her Italian on the phone will be better than ours. (I'm amazed by her level of English also)

Edited: 14 September 2011, 11:26
Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
98,033 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 36,000 forumposts by Vagabonda!

Thank you Zerlina, RRosario7, sophie8, and rcsmit (once again) – All much appreciated!!

And yes sophie8, it makes it all worthwhile! :-)

The best –

Vagabonda

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
855 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 36,000 forumposts by Vagabonda!

Well done, Vagabonda! You have been so helpful to so many people (I am among them and I promise to write that trip report soon!). I don't know how you do it, but you do. Thanks for all you valuable information, even the information I didn't listen to and wished that i had (like driving in Palermo).

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
98,033 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: 36,000 forumposts by Vagabonda!

Grazie mille JackRussellTerrier! :-)

Vagabonda

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
25,267 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 36,000 forumposts by Vagabonda!

Congratulations Vagabonda. Whenever I see those cheery sunflowers I know there will always be an excellent response.

modica
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 36,000 forumposts by Vagabonda!

Vagabonda - complimenti - Im trying to sent you a message but you're not accepting any - your mail box must be full!!