We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Time Out Bar Taormina

Barbados
Level Contributor
569 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Time Out Bar Taormina

Hi,

Does anyone know if this bar has the Setanta Sports channels? There's a football match on that I want to see and I'm thinking that this is the only place that may possibly have it.

Thanks!

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
96,795 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Time Out Bar Taormina

Would this meet your needs BarbadosSecret1?

timeoutpub.com/taormina-irish-pub/live-sport…

Vagabonda

Barbados
Level Contributor
569 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Time Out Bar Taormina

Thanks Vagabonda. It seems they show a lot of different sports so hopefully they might show the one I'm looking for. The game isn't mentioned on the link but will be televised on an Irish sports channel so Im hoping they will show it.

Thanks!

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
96,795 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Time Out Bar Taormina

Prego BarbadosSecret1,

Time Out doesn’t carry Setanta Sports, but you might be able to see the game on another channel – Buona Fortuna!

Vagabonda

4. Re: Time Out Bar Taormina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 11:18