We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vagabonda is going to Sicily

The Villages...
Level Contributor
304 posts
1,026 reviews
Save Topic
Vagabonda is going to Sicily

Well, sort of. After months of planning and dozens of questions that I asked Vagabonda, we have packed tonight and are flying to Sicily tomorrow. I say Vagabonda is going to Sicily because without her help, I would never have been able to be as well prepared. And I am sure that every time we come to a decision or a crossroads, I'll be telling my wife -- "Well, Vagabonda said to do this". Thank you Vagabonda for all your help. I'll be sure to write a trip report and reviews when I return as a way to say thank you for everything.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
107,908 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Vagabonda is going to Sicily

How sweet, and thank you from the bottom of my heart Scott8147 - Sharing in your planning has surely been my pleasure!

May you and your wife enjoy a perfectly wonderful holiday!

Ciao e buone vacanze!

Vagabonda

san francisco, CA
Level Contributor
60 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vagabonda is going to Sicily

Please post your trip report before I leave next month!! ;) It sounds like I'm on your same route and can't wait to hear all about it! If you are still there...I hope you are smiling and if you are back...I hope you are still smiling from the experience!! The Trip Advisor community is truly helpful and very cool!

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
107,908 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Vagabonda is going to Sicily

Scott8147 was departing Sicily on 17 September, but then flying onward to Naples.

Vagabonda

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
411 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vagabonda is going to Sicily

Re the comment "without her help" to me our wonderful Vagabonda has always been abit of a mystery, I've never known whether I've been asking so many questions from a he or a she???? And I totally agree that once I've finished with all my planning I too will feel like Vagabonda is with me

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
107,908 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Vagabonda is going to Sicily

That's lovely and thank you Cohunagirl!

All nouns in Italian have a gender, either masculine or feminine. Generally, nouns ending in /o/ are masculine, and nouns ending in /a/ are feminine, so Vagabonda is feminine!

Vagabonda

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
411 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Vagabonda is going to Sicily

Mystery solved!!!

7. Re: Vagabonda is going to Sicily

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2014, 05:17