We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair changed flight time

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
82 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Ryanair changed flight time

I Booked a flight from Rome to Catania on the morning of my arrival from the US. Tried to book straight through but not available.... My flight arrives at 9 and I booked a noon flight to Catania thinking that would give me enough time. I just received notice from Ryanair that my flight has been changed to 10:30. I tried to change it to a later flight but it is not allowing me to do so. I have spent hours on their website and still no way of changing....any recommendations? I still have to book my return flight and considering using another airlines BUT which one, from reading reviews they all have there down side. Alitalia would be my first choice but if they go on strike I could miss my flight back to the states.....

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
101,884 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ryanair changed flight time

Without a straight-through transatlantic ticket from Sicily, perhaps plan to spend the night prior your transatlantic flight in Rome.

Any airline could go on strike.

Aliatalia runs the most frequent service.

Save Money By Booking Alitalia Flights “Like a Local”:

roninrome.com/transportation/booking-alitali…

Alitalia, Veuling, blu-express, Ryanair, and Meridiana fly from Catania to Rome Fiumicino.

Vagabonda

Edited: 03 June 2014, 15:53
2. Re: Ryanair changed flight time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Catania
Recent Conversations