We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

difficulty in booking the night bus from Messina to Lecce

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
240 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
difficulty in booking the night bus from Messina to Lecce

Hi,

with the help of you , I know that there is a over night bus from Messina to Lecce on 6/8 (23pm). I tried to book on-line for so many times but it failed. After I insert my name and tel. There is always appears ' Posto di andata non Scelto' which I can't understand.

On 6/8., we will return to Messina from Liapri Island. and head to Lecce immediatedly. I don't know what to do now, I am really doubt if I can buy the tickets on the same day. If the bus is full, it will be great problem. Since we already pre- paid for the 4 nights room rate in Lecce from 7-10/8.

Can somebody helps. Thanks a lot!

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
240 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: difficulty in booking the night bus from Messina to Lecce

Hi,

There are some items,

1. Data nascita (gg/mm/aaaa)

2. Nota

3. Posto And

What does it means?

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
106,437 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: difficulty in booking the night bus from Messina to Lecce

Hi avisyan168,

Perhaps you should considering purchasing your ticket just prior to travel.

Posto di andata non Scelto means you didn't select your arriving town, where you plan to go.

Data nascita (gg/mm/aaaa) is your date of birth.

We've discussed Nota and Posto previously - tripadvisor.com/…58165182

Good luck!

Vagabonda

3. Re: difficulty in booking the night bus from Messina to Lecce

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2015, 06:16