We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi prices from Palermo airport

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi prices from Palermo airport

Hi I am arriving in Sicily on April 28th. How much should I expect to pay for a taxi from the airport to my hotel in the via Ruffo di Calabria area?. Thank you!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi prices from Palermo airport

I had a car servi ce pick me up at the airport for a pre-arranged price of 35 Euros to my door, arranged by the owners of the apartment I'm staying at. in the Kalsa district (But it's my first trip to Sicily, so I don't know where your hotel is.) I was told this was a special price, but have no way of knowing how much off the typical cost this would be. I was happy with the service, Adriana Viaggi, and am having them (him?) drive me to the airport car rental when I leave Palermo.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
106,229 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi prices from Palermo airport

Welcome to Sicily Rachel H!

Expect to pay €45....

Vagabonda

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
106,229 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi prices from Palermo airport

The typical fare to via Butera is €40.

Vagabonda

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi prices from Palermo airport

Thank you for your reply!

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
106,229 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi prices from Palermo airport

Prego Rachel H,

Adriana Viaggi without the special price typically charges €38 for up to 4 pax, which is slightly less than the cooperative taxi rate.

Vagabonda

6. Re: Taxi prices from Palermo airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Palermo