We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romeo and Juliet restaurant

Which Taormina hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
soth east
Level Contributor
118 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Romeo and Juliet restaurant

We have just returned from a lovely week in Sicily .One of the high points was sitting drinking red wine and listening to a young man playing his guitar.It was up the stairs by the Irish Pub.I would love to review it but can't find it on trip advisor at all,I'm wondering if it has a different name ?

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romeo and Juliet restaurant

La Scala dell'Amore

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
97,009 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Romeo and Juliet restaurant

Yes, La Scala dell'Amore .....

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187892-…

Vagabonda

soth east
Level Contributor
118 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romeo and Juliet restaurant

Thank you very much,especially for the review link .Looks like they are in need of my positive review!

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
97,009 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Romeo and Juliet restaurant

Prego hilde503,

Their reviews aren't sterling for sure, so perhaps they are in need of your positive review, but judging from the reviews also in need of improving!

Vagabonda

Al Ain, United Arab...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Romeo and Juliet restaurant

2 great nights in October for 2 guys missing the company of women......great food, great live music and attentive fun staff. A real find in a bustling city where the choice of resting weary bones can be difficult.....2 nights to remember. Highly recommended for romantic couples...lighting and music adding to the perfect ambience. Just a shame I was sitting opposite my sailing mate...not my first choice. Should of asked Christina to join us, ha.

Try it...you will not disappointed...the red wine and pasta...yummy! For me...it's the perfect combination of senses....wine, music, food and attentive and attractive service.

Mike Smith

6. Re: Romeo and Juliet restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2015, 06:20