We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for charming yet inexpensive pensione/B&B

Which Taormina hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new york, new york
2 posts
Save Topic
Looking for charming yet inexpensive pensione/B&B

Hi,

If anyone knows of a B&B or a pensione that is inexpensive yet has character, please let me know. My boyfreind and I are taking a holiday inTaormina from August 23rd until the 31st, and we were hoping to find something in the $600/week range. It does not have to be in Taormina proper - just close enough to the beach and within 10 km of the town. Thanks in advance!

-S

1. Re: Looking for charming yet inexpensive pensione/B&B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2006, 00:40
new york, new york
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for charming yet inexpensive pensione/B&B

Thanks for the tip - I'll google them and see what they have to offer.

NJ
Level Contributor
66 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for charming yet inexpensive pensione/B&B

YES! You must stay at the Pensione Svizzera. It is very affordable/inexpensive and it is a wonderful place to stay. Rooms have an amazing view of the sea, be sure to ask for one. Also, the breakfast is really great in a lovely courtyard or dining room with a sea view. We stayed there for 3 nights in July and had the best experience.

Here is their website: http://www.pensionesvizzera.com/english/

Malta
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for charming yet inexpensive pensione/B&B

Try the Hotel Villa Nettuno on Via Pirandello. It's just across the road from the cable cars leading to the lido below, yet just meters away from Porta Messina in Taormina, and the buzzing tourist area.

Have just spent a great week there. It's very reasonable priced, yet very clean and well run.

Toronto
Level Contributor
68 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for charming yet inexpensive pensione/B&B

I loved Hotel Igiea and would go back in a heart beat. It's up higher than the main street though. You have to take the cable car to the beach. Rooms are with/without bath and they serve breakfast. The 2 women who run the front desk are so nice. The views of Mt. Etna are spectacular.

Antwerpen, Belgium
Level Contributor
2,740 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for charming yet inexpensive pensione/B&B

I recommend the Villa Fiorita on Via Pirandello. We were there in June. I wrote a review on Trip Advisor.

7. Re: Looking for charming yet inexpensive pensione/B&B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 19:18