We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near the stop of cable car

Island of Malta...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants near the stop of cable car

Hi.can you advice a good restuarant near the stop of the cable car of toarmina.we will not be having a car so we would like it to be walking distance.thanks

Rachel

1. Re: Restaurants near the stop of cable car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2015, 22:42
Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
105,009 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants near the stop of cable car

Welcome to Sicily Rachel F!

Yes, the funivia arrives on via L. Pirandello, a short walk from Porta Messina, and Corso Umberto, Taormina's main street. Taormina's historic centre is pedestrian only.

hotelvillaparadisotaormina.com/files/villa-p…

Ristorante L'Incontro Taormina, Trattoria Da Nino and Bella Blu are located near the funivia.

Vagabonda

Island of Malta...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants near the stop of cable car

Thanks a lot.however i realized that d cable car which is nxt to d hotel bai azzura wil just get me to isola bella.so i still need transport for d other cable car.i hope thats not too far from the hotel( in via nazionale).i hope i can walk it to d bus terminus as we'll cause I would like to get to some interesting places like giardino Naxos and the gorge.and of corse etna!

Thanks for your help

Rachel

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
105,009 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants near the stop of cable car

There is only one funivia.

Vagabonda

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
322 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants near the stop of cable car

I totally recommend Trattoria Nino - superb locally cooked food, best meal there in our recent trip, miles better than the 1 michelin star Hotel Metropole! - Locals eat here, fresh food, cooked very well, nice wine list, we ate there 3 times in June, and in previous years. As you exit the cable car at the top, turn left it's about 20 metres down next to the bank - read my and other reviews, you won't regret going here.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
105,009 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants near the stop of cable car

Yes, Trattoria Da Nino is a good option, and Ristorante L'Incontro is also a good option.

Vagabonda

7. Re: Restaurants near the stop of cable car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 06:16