We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agriturismo Recommendations Dievole or Savernano???

California
Level Contributor
156 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Agriturismo Recommendations Dievole or Savernano???

If anyone has stayed at either of these Agriturismos we would appreciate some input. We will be in Italy in May-June 2009 and have a car for 2 days to explore Tuscany/Umbria.

Grazie.

Woodinville, Wa
Level Contributor
75 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Agriturismo Recommendations Dievole or Savernano???

Can't say that we've stayed there yet but we are going May2009 also and have booked at Savernano. As you've probably read, it has fabulous reviews and we have been emailing with David the owner and his assistant Karene. They have been very acommadating and easy to book with. We will be there May 25-30. My husband and I with our boys ages 9 and 11. You might want to send a message to the folks writing the reviews. I have always been able to get additional feedback that way.

Good luck!

2. Re: Agriturismo Recommendations Dievole or Savernano???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 07:16